Monday, May 14, 2007

THRILLED AND ECSTATIC


Well, to all reading this, the great news is, I'm getting married! To the sweetest guy on the planet (I'm only slightly subjective :) ). We're having a Bahá'í wedding in Ottawa, Canada on June 1st and will just have a mini-honeymoon at Chateau Laurier for two days as we don't have any vacation time for now. But later on, will surely take advantage of a friend's offer to use his house in the Bahamas! :) Yes life is rough. Anyway, here is a preliminary photo of the married couple to be :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine

I am so happy for you both. I look forward to receiving the invitation to your wedding. I hope you had enough time to do all the preparations for the big day.

Blessings to you both.

Warm hugs, Andrea

Anonymous said...

What a looooovely couple!!

glad you poked your head out of the sand long enough to crow it from the rooftops...

love, your ex-roomie xoxo